Tag CloudAdvertising Agency Allan Pettit Angela Wenner Be Moved! Brand Branding Campbell Harrington & Brear Central PA CH&B CH&B Advertising Agency Craig Trebilcock Dayli dental Digital age Downtown York email campaign email marketing fly fishing food styling FTP Harley Davidson Joe Szala John Hoch Kris (Sheetz) Heilman Kris Heilman Lower Dean River Mark Leinaweaver Mel Campbell Michael Waltemeyer Mid Atlantic motorcycle New Media non-profit PA packaging partnership PediaGel Philly Cheese Steak Preventech Pro-Bono restaurant Search Engine Marketing SEO South centrial PA Steel head trout The Playing Field website YMCA York Chamber York County Chamber of Commerce
March 17th, 2009
Posted By: Allan Pettit
Lori Gillon, executive vice president of the York County Builders Association, was six months into a promising relationship with a new marketing firm when the roof fell in.
A routine November call to the firm – the winner in an arduous agency search undertaken in the spring of 2008 – revealed that the agency’s phone had been disconnected.
Worse, the Home Show – her Association’s premier event – was less than three months away. Looming even sooner was the scheduled launch of a proposed rebranding effort. Faced with a lot of work and a little time, Lori called Angela Wenner, CH&B’s director of new business development.
The two had shared lunch over the summer after meeting in their golf league. Of particular appeal, given this new development, was the stability suggested by our 30-plus years and the fact that every one of our 10 employees has been here at least eight years.
They touched base once again and this time Angela walked her through our portfolio. Sufficiently assured that we could bring her projects home on time, Lori asked us to make a presentation to the Association’s Marketing Committee.
The result? A rewarding new relationship that has Gillon “tickled to death.”
She adds. “CH&B jumped right in. They jumped through all kinds of hoops and we’ve been very happy with everything. Very happy.” Working with Lori and the Marketing Committee, we have been able to help the association in several important ways:
· A fresh new look. We started with the brand’s entry point by updating and modernizing the logo.
· A consistent new ID package. We transferred that look to the Association’s Remodelers Council, Women’s Council, Consumer Assurance Program, and Insurance Trust, while also enhancing the look of the Consumers’ Guide, the Membership Directory and the newsletter.
· An effective media plan and creative for the Home Show. Several Association members called Lori directly to praise the work and committee members felt the campaign was right on target.
· An active role in the Association, serving on various marketing committees.
· A stronger connection between the York Builders Association name and its two primary community events, the Home Show and the Parade of Homes.
If you’re looking to build your brand, consider the brand-builder the York Builders Association is trusting to build theirs.